OUR EXPERIENCE WITH INSTALALTION IN ELECTRIC CARS
Today we can already say that we have extensive experience with radar detectors installations in electric cars. Our technicians are professionally trained, which allows us to carry out installations with maximum precision and individualization according to the customer's wishes. The safety and trouble-free operation of our detectors is a priority for us.
WE COMPLY WITH ELECTRICAL REGULATIONS
It goes without saying that we carry out installations in accordance with applicable regulations. Assembly into electric cars is carried out by qualified technicians in electrical engineering, in accordance with regulation of the Czech Office for Occupational Safety and Office on Professional Qualification in Electrical Engineering, which sets standards and requirements for the installation of electronic devices in motor vehicles.
RADAR DETECTORS IN TESLA's
We install the equipment with regard to the aesthetics of the minimalist concept of the interior and user comfort. The installation is carried out carefully and everything is connected in a way to minimize interference with the vehicle. In addition, built-in GENEVO systems have a negligible effect on battery power consumption.
For better thermal comfort and lower energy consumption, most electric cars are equipped with a so-called metal-coated windshield (also called dethermal windshield), which drastically reduces the performance of a portable radar detector. For more information on how to recognize these windows, read the article on metal-coated windows. The solution for cars with a metal-coated windows is a built-in set with a radar antenna mounted behind the front bumper, such as the GENEVO PRO II system.
INSTALLATION EXAMPLES IN ELECTRIC CARS
1. Built-in radar detector GENEVO PROTECTOR II in Tesla model 3
2. Built-in radar detector GENEVO PROTECTOR II in the Porsche Taycan
3. Built-in radar detector GENEVO PRO II in the electric BMW IX
1. Built-in radar detector GENEVO PRO II in the Škoda Enyaq
2. Anti-radar GENEVO PROTECTOR II in hybrid BMW XM
3. Built-in radar detector GENEVO PRO II in the Hyundai Ioniq
1. Antiradar GENEVO PROTECTOR II in Tesla model 3
3. Built-in radar detector GENEVO PRO II in BMW IX
3. Built-in radar detector GENEVO PRO II in hybrid BMW X7